About Me

My photo
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Coco Chanel.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

put your right foot in, put your right foot out



I took my time walking to work today. I stole my bf's camera and saw my little journey through new eyes. Though the darkened sky kept me on edge as I waited for the downpour that thankfully didn't come.

I enjoy my morning meandering. It gives me time to think and reflect before I get to work. Most importantly, I like to breathe in the fresh air that is so lacking in an air conditioned office.

It's the only time during the day that I am guaranteed quiet time. It is me and my music and my thoughts. Sometimes the walk is like a one on one counselling session. But it allows me to work through what I don't want to take to work with me. This is the same on the way home.

x

2 comments:

  1. I walk to and from work too. It's a good half and hour each way for me time.
    Love your dress, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Thank you for taking us along with you on your walk.

    ReplyDelete