About Me

My photo
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Coco Chanel.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

500 days of zooey

I know posts on 500 Days of Summer are popping up on blogs far and wide and I really can't add anything to the mix that is in any way original or eye opening.

I just want to say I am looking forward to sitting in the delicious Embassy Theatre this evening and watching this lovely little film with a glass of red wine and some adorable young ladies (you know who you are!).

Oh, and this dress alone makes me swoon.

x

4 comments:

  1. I hope you like it. I've seen some really negative comments on Jezebel but I absolutely adored it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed it, and I hope you did too! To be honest, the soundtrack was the hero for me. :) That dress is lovely - I was thrilled to realise I have something very similar - and I also love the dress she wears to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! i didn't really have any interest in seeing it until you put this picture up! now i think i might need to go watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise - I've read lots of bad reviews too. But often the movies I like get bad reviews! I loved it x

    Andrea - You have a similar dress?? Ooooh - show us soon with a picture! I actually think the blue dress you bought at Tete a Tete when I was there was something that would fit into Summer's wardrobe! x

    Calivintage - It is lovely! You should see it! Oh and exciting to have you comment on my little blog! I adore yours! x

    ReplyDelete