About Me

My photo
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Coco Chanel.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

little black dress

31 January 2010

Every girl has one. Or two. I still search for the perfect LBD. It is my personal fashion holy grail.

After a rainy day spent inside watching season three of Madmen this is what I wore out to dinner with the girls.

x

Wearing: Houndstooth Coat (thrifted), Vintage Black Dress (thrifted), Red Handbag (thrifted), Vintage Black T-Straps (Sally Jane Vintage), Diamante Earrings (thrifted)

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Hope it was a fun night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely LBD! i like the neckline! :)

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you could come up with some things that make you smile... even if you don't post about it, it's fun to reflect on!!! Your outfit is adorable- LOVE those black shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweetheart neckline and thick straps. Very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This vintage black dress is darling, I love the neckline. You look absolutely gorgeous in in! :)


    -Coco from Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh che bella! I looove this little black dress!

    ReplyDelete