About Me

My photo
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Coco Chanel.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

don't blame it on the sunshine



Today was the loveliest of Sundays. It was bright and warm with only the slightest breeze (which for Wellington is always a blessing). After a lazy morning, we headed to the Farmers Markets, followed by a little thrifting and lunch at Offbeat Originals in Left Bank.



I also managed to get some sewing done and the rest of the afternoon was spent in the sun reading 'Paris Trance' by Geoff Dyer (not the first time - it is one of many books that I read over and over. I love how reading the same book at different points in your life changes the words, the experience, your interpretation).

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! x

3 comments:

  1. Is that a new fringe I spy??? Hooray for bare arms and legs and loads of sunshine!

    I have to say a big thank you for your lovely message the other day - it really made my day! you are too sweet!

    I send kisses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunshine was glorious on the weekend wasn't it? Also, where abouts in nz are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pics of Wellington ( its my home town) Love your blog, have been browsing your items on trade me and did not realise there was a blog linked it until I visited pretty little pictures.

    XX Rosina lee

    ReplyDelete