About Me

My photo
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Coco Chanel.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Polka Dots and Thrifting!

15 February 2010


I'm off do some thrifting!

x

Wearing: Vintage Polka Dot Blouse (thrifted), Black Pleated Skirt (thrifted), Vintage Gold Chain and Pearls Costume Necklace (thrifted), Faux Pearl Studs (SilverMoon), Vintage Black T-Straps (Sally Jane Vintage)

8 comments:

  1. I love the blouse!! is so cute and beautiful.
    the skirt is beautiful too, i adore this style of skirt =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! and I like how you did your hair up in a little bun, compliments the entire outfit :)

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look extra adorable! love the polkadots and your sweet shoes! cute cute cute!!
    xo,
    claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay dots! Fantastic blouse. And I love the post with the lace dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blouse!!! Polka dots are the best- you wear them well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dilemmas - thank you! I actually bought the blouse to sell but loved it too much - same with the skirt. I adore pleats x

    eunice - thank you! I am obsessed with putting my hair in a top knot at the moment - it is such a quick easy way to style my hair!

    Mamushka Marie - aahh -thanks lovely lady x

    esme and the lane way - Yay you visited! Thanks so much - I need to check out the posts of yours I have missed of late! x

    Nicky - thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! As is your beautiful cream lace dress. Boy, I wish I was off to do thrifting in a fabulous polka dot blouse. sigh.
    x

    junebookvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polka dots and thrifting?! This has got to be the best post EVER

    ReplyDelete