About Me

My photo
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Coco Chanel.

Monday, May 30, 2011

gran's loose change

60s dress


lilac floral dress


blue skirt


navy floral dress


I am so excited to announce that Ooh La La Vintage is now selling select vintage treasures through the wonderful NZ vintage site gran's loose change.

Kelly posted a little q & a with to introduce me - you can read it here.

Go and check out all the wonderful vintage goodness now!

x


5 comments:

  1. The first dress is so gorgeous! I'm always eying up your goodies on trademe - you have such wonderful taste!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment Laurel! I hope your boyfriend's family are OK. We would love to go for a drink (or a thrifting trip) with you when you're in Christchurch! The only barrier is that I'm going to Asia to visit my dad from the 26th of June til the 9th of July. I hope we can work around it because it would be so lovely to meet you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah you look so adorable. Love the first look with jean blue and red lips! def chic look!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. last dress is my favorite, but they are all lovely. (:

    ReplyDelete