About Me

My photo
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Coco Chanel.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

time and place and beauty

As the days get colder and the nights get darker I revel in simple pleasures:

coffee ... always coffee

early nights and pretty bedrooms


warm luxurious capes

reading in secret places


red wine and great hats

crisp crunchy autumn leaves

Of course I dream of warm days when the sun beats down and I wear my hair in braids and dance in little summer dresses and walk in bare feet and lie on the grass thinking of nothing and everything.

x
All images taken from weheartit.com and juliette hogan

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I have to say, though, I really really miss summer.

    ReplyDelete